Monday, November 20, 2006

In Case You Were Wondering


I know the majority of you have heard what goes on above my apartment in the form of crashes, bangs and pounding throughout the day and into the night. Now you may have been thinking that although these people may not be Large, Vampiric Rabbits, they are at least large, beefy men.

The image I had been entertaining was shattered in front of me when at approximately 10:30pm, the excessive jumping was no longer tolerable. I went outside, buzzed apartment B and waited to confront the surely 250lb body builders living above me.

Out of the apartment walked the smallest two girls I've seen in awhile and I was certain they must have been cheering on their jump-roping boyfriends. Alas, it was only the two of them. These two Nicole Richie sized girls are responsible for ALL of that racket.

And yes, yes they are jumping rope up there.

If you've been an ear-witness to this noise, I know you're as amazed as I am.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

That's funny. What the hell are they thinking? Jumpin' rope at 10:30 at night. At least if you would do it it wouldn't annoy anyone. Stupid girls

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I'm afraid it's true.

My guess is that those girls are jumping rope because it is a cheap and effective cardiovascular workout...you know, to burn off the calories from their daily slabs of barbecued ribs.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger courtney said...

weird as that is, i was hoping for something a lot more strange to be going on like sumo wrestling or full-contact yoga. "it's not the loud music. it's the stomping."

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Mike said...

It was great sleeping on your couch without feeling like you live under a bowling alley. Hooray for vacations. If only 2040 would shut off their green neon lights...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home