Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Day


I have nothing good to rant about lately. Well, that's not entirely true. I do have some rants, I'm just too lazy to compose a well thought out rant.
That being said, I'll tell you all what I did today so you can be jealous.

I went into work and greeted my clients as they arrived.
I left work with three clients to go to a dance class. This week's dance topic - hip hop dancing. Next week - ballet.
I went back to work where I made 13lbs of green bean casserole for our 50 person Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
I checked my email, watched Divorce Court and crushed some cornbread to make the dressing.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger courtney said...

Those red sweatpants just screamed lazy day at work.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Red sweatpants! Come one!!!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Our next dance party is going to be filled with fresh moves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home