Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Me, a grown up?


I think everyone has those moments when he realizes how old he is. You see a kid with purple hair and you can't identify with that anymore, you start talking about the weather, etc.

I've come to the sad realization that I've probably reached adulthood after I did the following two things both in the same day:

1) After waking up, I checked the weather for the day to make sure I was adequately dressed for the conditions before leaving the house.

2) The traffic report caught my attention on the radio and I actually turned it up to make sure I didn't need to alter my drive home.

I swear, I get lamer by the day.

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

No, not at all. And, most likely yes.

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just recently tormenting over this myself.

the realization came to me in pottery barn a few weeks ago... the fact that i was IN pottery barn, not to mention arguing with my husband over what shade of off-white area rug would better match our microfiber couches.

blah, i'm old =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home