Monday, June 26, 2006

If I said half the things I'm thinking out loud, I wouldn't seem so smart


Because I have no cable, I'm left only with my yoga dvd's and my runaway mind to keep me occupied. Here are some of the things I've pondered as of late:

#1 - Do ambulances ever get lost? Maybe they have GPS. But then, what did ambulances do before GPS? Sophisticated maps? Who knows?

#2 - Do all those guys on their Kawasaki (or whatever they're called) motorcycles just decide it's the cool thing to do and go out and buy them together (possibly for the same reasons girls go to the bathroom together only macho-er?) or are they strangers who bond over their ridiculously dangerous vehicle choices and decide to ride around in packs of 8 or 10 for the hell of it?

#3 - Would it be possible to lose weight if I consumed solely diet cherry coke and chocolate for the rest of my life?

#4 - Why does everyone in the magazine Taste of Home, look like they're from some creepy southern town full of country bumpkins that never left the 80's?

#5 - Does the fact that a woman is wearing very heavy neon orange eyeliner with an everyday, otherwise typical look give just a little bit of an explanation regarding the fact that she is working in a fast food fish fry joint on the north side?

#6 - Shouldn't there be a big warning sign on black grout that "warns" you to wear gloves lest you look like an idiot for the next three days? Or are the only people who buy grout people who know what they're doing? Grout people.

#7 - That Dresden Dolls song "Delilah" is like the story of my life. Only I'm the Delilah so I guess it's the story of all my friends' lives with me?

3 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm glad work is fun for you! what's your favorite part of the day? i should be up for summerfest at least a couple times. i wanted to see keane tomorrow but no one will come with me, so the first time i go will probably be for my morning jacket. how bout you, who are you seeing?

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

if only every degenerate displayed neon orange eyeliner and black grout stained hands... we would know them by their true colors.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

it's weird...you lose cable and your posting frequency increases...at the same time I gain cable for the first time in a year and my posts decrease...connection?





















FUCK TV!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home