Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm starting a business



Since a certain Kyle pfister has nothing better to do than to whine about my lack of blog posting, I've decided to appease him with a short snippet of my life right now:


In high school, people used to offer me money to write their papers for them. If the price seemed right I accepted, researched and wrote my little heart out.
In college people used to offer me money to write their papers for them. I was too busy and lazy so I went out and drank beer instead.
Post-college I figured this phenomenon would stop and I would be at peace, free from writing for others.

That is, until someone offered me money to write her resume. So, here I am, taking a break from writing this woman's resume even though she has fifteen years of work experience and years of college classes.
This has led me to contemplate getting a "weekend job." By that I mean I'll write your resume and even throw in a cover letter for free if you pay me to do so. Payment is accepted in cash, check, money order or liquor.

4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

does your business include services for teachers who don't feel like creating tests and quizzes? i wont buy you liquor, but i'll pay you in as much milk and cookies as you can handle.

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh jennifer. you are always good for a good laugh. and an ingenious business endeavor.
court

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

summer is wonderfully boring. most of my days thus far have been filled with tv show seasons on dvd and lying in bed for most of the afternoon/evening. i hope to muster some motivation to do school work soon, but i figure i deserve a break ;). how's the job?

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Yea for cheating! My sister had a stupid friend in High school, and she always paid me to do her papers. It was good money. There was this one ass who freshmen year I did his English final for him ( he got an A by the way) and he never paid me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home