Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Another waste of time

Isn't there some sort of blog tracking tool out there..... You know, maybe I would put in all of my favorite / friends' blogs and it would email me when the blogs are updated? It'd be kind of like blog day planner. Ideally, Kyle would sit in the back seat of my car and inform me of my list of blogs to read much like he informed me of my list of tasks to do at work. Perhaps I could add my blog reading to my list of tasks to do at work. Because, honestly, sometimes I look at different blogs three times a day just to see if maybe the writer happened to update in the last few hours.
I mostly blame this on having no cable.
Also, I have no friends.
I think this embarrassing admission might make me seem kind of pathetic. That's why a nifty blog-planner will keep me abreast of current blog happenings so I can view them at my leisure instead of obsessively checking and inevitably being disappointed when there is no update.

So there you have it.
I'm lame.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i used to use xanga, they totally had that. well, they still do cause i still get the email every once in a while when they are updated. it is very stalkerish. but informative.

court

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think i have one up on you. not only do i check my friends' blogs multiple times a day to see if perhaps an update has occured, but i also check my own blog with as much frequency to see if more people commented on it.

if you do the same, hopefully you will check this sometime today, see that this post now boasts 2 comments instead of 1, and be happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home