Monday, February 19, 2007

I've been busy .....so quit complaining

All right everyone. So I've been too busy to update my blog. What's it to you?
Actually, even though I stay busy, I realized that I have no friends today when one of my future tenants shared his Marquette Gyros French fries with me at 9:30pm after stopping by to pick up some keys. Then we had a nice chat.
Who have I become?

Actually, I had a lovely time this weekend with all of you. There's nothing like hearing the snobby art guy laugh after John looks at a Francis Bacon painting and says, "That's how I felt this morning only there are no toilet paper rolls propping up that guy's head." Also, I have a new fondness for screaming popes.

10 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

love the screaming pope. busy is no excuse, everyone is busy. welcome back.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

I love that he laughed, because about 5 minutes before I was totally making fun of him.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Yeah that laughing guy was a freak. He was stooped over inspecting every inch of that painting from about 3 inches away, totally blocking our view.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

If I left one word ever time I visited this site, I'd be writing posts at a faster rate than you are currently.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Kyle

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

is

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

now

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

I demand further posts!!!

P.S. Did we always have to type the letters?

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

any change you'll get back into blogging?

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

C'mon Jen, February?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home