Monday, February 27, 2006

The Cool Kid Club



Today I decided to waste a good amount of time. I thought this could best be accomplished by reading a magazine and watching TV. Sadly, there were no magazines in my apartment to be read and Michael Anthony was immersed in some historical documentary lasting hours. My only option was to begin my blog. So here I am, trying to think of good blog topics.

My brainstorm:
1) the stupid kids in my addiction seminar
2) mundane and/or extraordinary happenings at apartment K
3) concerts I will talk about seeing and yet, fail to see
4) the random things I hear people say and my thoughts related to them.

That being said, along the lines of #4- I was in Madison this weekend hanging out with a great indie-pop band from Austin. We were walking down State Street in an attempt to show these out of towners the quintessential Madison experience when I happened to overhear this snippet from a passerby:

"Most people don't really like it, but the one time I was hooked up to an IV, it was the greatest time of my life."

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

Welcome to the blogosphere at last. I vote for a saucy (strong not weak) combination of all the above. And either more or less IV stories, depending on your audience (I think Josh Fisher will vomit after reading them).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home